2019 Honda Insight Forum - View Single Post - HondaLink Enrollment, Set-Up & Experiences
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 06:16 PM
Mr. Natural

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight'nAround View Post
Hi Folks,
I have the HondaLink app installed on my phone and it is paired with my Insight Touring. The Basic and Link functions work fine, but the Security, Remote, and Concierge require enrollment and here is where I am running into my issue because I cannot enroll. I don't even have the trial period active yet. When I press the HondaLink button in the car it just tells me to enroll.

I called Honda subscription services about a month ago and after they identified my car as an Insight they told me these tiers aren't available yet and didn't give an ETA?

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue, or is anyone currently using the Security, Remote, or Concierge tiers on their Insight?
Mine are all working under the trial. 3 months for concierge and remote. One year for security. I donít recall what I had to do to get them working, but I remember deleting and reinstalling the app on my phone. Have you checked to see if you are allowing the app on your phone access to your location, etc.?

2019 Orchid White Pearl Touring

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome