Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

First ever Honda

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  andrew28 
#1 ·
So 2 days ago I traded in my gas guzzling truck for my first ever Honda. I ended up with a 2020 Aegean Blue Insight EX. My first impressions are positive. It'll take some getting used to not hearing the car turn "on" and run so quietly but I'm excited. I hope to learn a lot here! Thanks!!

#2 ·
Hey everyone! 8-14-19 my wife and I bought my 1st ever Honda. We ended up with a 2020 Aegean Blue Insight EX. I've only ever seen 1 other Gen 3 Insight around me here in SoCal so I'm not sure there is a big following of them yet but I'm happy with it regardless. Tint goes on tomorrow and my cargo hook and net comes in the mail today. I look forward to everyone's enthusiasm for these hybrids as we enjoy our new car!!

#4 ·
Most everyone on this forum will agree that we see few but occasionally we spot one! I've had my EX since mid-May but have only seen 2 in Richmond so far. The sales report info posted on another thread does show that the Insight is selling well but where?

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Just start delving into the different threads and you will discover lots of info about your vehicle. Also, if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask on here. You will likely get the correct answer to your questions.

#6 ·
My wife and I already own a black and white car so pretty much black, white, and silver were out of the question. We would have have settled for modern steel but the dealership was unable to get one for us or any of the other colors. So we waited for the 2020 and got the color we really wanted. We practically took it straight off the transit truck. Attached is a picture of the 2020's software. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Honda

Attachments

#8 ·
Hi. I have a 2019 in Aegean blue. She turned 1 on August 15th. I love her. She is absolutely the favorite car I have owned. I hope you love your Insight as much as I do. If you live in a cold climate, you will notice a reduction in mileage over the winter. It's disappointing, but it's normal for a hybrid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.