Can't seem to reply to a thread. - 2019 Honda Insight Forum
 5Likes

post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Can't seem to reply to a thread.

https://www.gen3insight.com/forum/28...html#post12032

I made 2 recent posts in this thread but it doesn't seem to be showing up.

2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl) Insight #10,330
Manufactured 9/2018, Bought 12/28/2018

Click here (or use Active Topics on the nav bar) to check out the newest posts for the whole forum. More info on using the forum can be found here.
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator

I noticed this too, as your posts show as "new post quotes" in my notifications and flag the thread as new/unread, but doesn't actually show your latest post(s).

I did a quick comparison of the "What Kind of Issues Are you Having" to other threads and saw that we reached 17 pages and 169 posts -- which is the highest among any other threads. (Guess we have a lot of comments to make about 'issues'...?!)

Wondering if the page/post limit is a default set by @Administrator and curious to see what the suggested solution will be (increase page/post limit? divide thread into sub-threads? create new parallel thread?)...
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 09:54 AM

Garage
I just made a post there to test it out and now andrew28ís replies are showing too. Something had the thread hung-up and until I marked all the threads as Ďreadí it wouldnít work. Iíve seen that happen a couple times before.
andrew28 likes this.

2019 Orchid White Pearl Touring
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 11:52 AM
Administrator

Were you logged in when you were looking at the thread for your replies? Did you have any login issues or anything strange happening when you looked at the thread or the site?

- JB
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Were you logged in when you were looking at the thread for your replies? Did you have any login issues or anything strange happening when you looked at the thread or the site?

- JB
Yes, I was logged in when looking at the thread for replies. No login issues and submitting my reply was normal. Just that my reply never showed up. @Mr. Natural replying to the thread fixed whatever caused my reply to be hidden.

I also noticed in another thread the same thing is probably happening with another member. https://www.gen3insight.com/forum/26...html#post12014 @PHILBERT made a post on 04-14-2019 01:30 but viewing the thread his post doesn't show up. The latest post is instead from @hasarad on 04-13-2019, 07:44 PM.

Click here (or use Active Topics on the nav bar) to check out the newest posts for the whole forum. More info on using the forum can be found here.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 02:42 PM

Garage
Quote:

- JB
Iíve noticed a few times where even if Iíve read a thread it still shows up in Bold on my list (Yes, Iím logged in at the time). This looked like that. I usually end up marking all threads as read to make the Bold go away. When I did that this time the posts showed up.

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 07:07 AM

Garage
Thank you, @andrew28 for reporting this. I have some great MPG testing results to share, now that we hit temps in the 70's. Luckily, I saved the post in Notepad (no word wrap) before I submitted it, but even after 3 attempts it never showed up. I just tried it again, and it didn't show up. Something is hung up.

Phil
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
https://www.gen3insight.com/forum/28...html#post12032

I made 2 recent posts in this thread but it doesn't seem to be showing up.
Hello there,

I looked back into that thread and it seems to be showing up now.
Can you confirm?
If any of you guys can't access the last page of a thread, link it here and we'll sync it up

Ed
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Hello there,

I looked back into that thread and it seems to be showing up now.
Can you confirm?
If any of you guys can't access the last page of a thread, link it here and we'll sync it up

Ed
My post showed up after @Mr. Natural replied to the same thread. It seems like this thread is fixed, too. https://www.gen3insight.com/forum/26...html#post12216 I can see the latest post from @PHILBERT now.

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 04:04 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
My post showed up after @Mr. Natural replied to the same thread. It seems like this thread is fixed, too. https://www.gen3insight.com/forum/26...html#post12216 I can see the latest post from @PHILBERT now.
I had to use the Ďmark as readí method on that one this morning too. I seems like they get locked somehow.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page