Dash Cams - Page 8 - 2019 Honda Insight Forum
 13Likes

post #71 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-28-2019, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by insightfully View Post
Do the two cameras synchronize, or would you do so manually by time stamp? Also just an observation, but the rear camera seems to record with more static/noise. Is something maybe loose?
The 2 dashcams are not synchronized but they start recording at the same time when I turn my car on. I didn't want a synchronized(dual channel) dashcam because they're limited to 1080p. The static has to do with the usb cable. I need to redo the wiring because the current usb cable isn't long enough with the way I'm directing the cable so it's bending at a bad angle near the A pillar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteinsight View Post
Nice job on the camera install ... Comment on forward video @ 4:42 I could tell you did not have the cruise on.... with the car turning right it would have slammed the brakes on !! lol

Edit - Nice stopping at lights when you have Fast Forward
Yep, it's why I don't use ACC on local roads. That guy at least knew how to use his turn signals early. Some of them just decides to suddenly stop with no signaling.

2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl) Insight #10,330
Manufactured 9/2018, Bought 12/28/2018

Click here (or use Active Topics on the nav bar) to check out the newest posts for the whole forum. More info on using the forum can be found here.
post #72 of 72 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Here's one that didn't know how to yield or use a turn signal or even realize he was in the wrong because he brake checked me after the honk. Was using ACC set at 70mph and I had to hit the brakes early because I don't think the Insight would've reacted quick enough due to his sudden slow merging.

2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl) Insight #10,330
Manufactured 9/2018, Bought 12/28/2018

Click here (or use Active Topics on the nav bar) to check out the newest posts for the whole forum. More info on using the forum can be found here.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page