Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Really not that surprised to see this car gaining momentum so quickly. I don't think it'll be long before it leaves the new Clarity far behind in terms of sales.

·
Registered
64 Posts
For the first time in a long time we finally get a green Honda product that also pulls together the best traits from the Accord into a smaller package.
From the start, even before these hit the market I knew it would be a winnner!

·
Registered
238 Posts
This'll be like people claiming they were part of the PT-109 crew serving with JFK...

Scores of us will claim to have been the 100th member!

The question, though, ismwhat's the prize?! Besides the smug satisfaction of buying (or thinking about buying) an Insight and having the wisdom to join the Forum!

·
Registered
64 Posts
This'll be like people claiming they were part of the PT-109 crew serving with JFK...

Scores of us will claim to have been the 100th member!

The question, though, ismwhat's the prize?! Besides the smug satisfaction of buying (or thinking about buying) an Insight and having the wisdom to join the Forum!
I used to be part of communities where stickers/shirts/mugs were a common thing but doubt it'll happen here.
Adding our Insight's to the Garage first and adding ourselves to a list of owners is another cool alternative we as members can take without mods/admins.

·
Registered
158 Posts
6 months later... we're now at 376 members!
And we hit a new record this week for most users online (concurrently) at 182 people.

(The prior "most users online" record of ~132 people had stood since mid-October 2018. #datageek)
Now that I'm finally starting to see some G3 Insights on the road around SENY and NNJ, I'm feeling better about "the word getting out" of how great this car is. I absolutely love this car, and it takes an awful lot for me to be so impressed in any product design. I love driving it so much that I plan my weekend "joy rides" and can't wait to do them. In fact...what the heck am I doing on the computer now? It's sunny, and a great day outside! TIME TO CRUISE. :smile_big:

Phil

PS - I predict the G3 Insight will become a smash hit. I "almost" feel sorry for the boxy, ugly, dorky old "anal retentive" Prius. "Almost"...until I blow them away. :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts