Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just got a ex insight cosmic blue and so far I like it a lot. I drove 90 miles to get it it was used with 913 miles on it. I guess It was a manager demo car that Honda does and it was used for only 1 month. So technically I am the 1st owner and it was Certified so I get the extra warranty. I am coming from an 14 Fusion hybrid se with 89k miles on it. I been watching the insight since before it was released so I am happy I was able to get one at a good deal.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,758 Posts
Hello everyone,

Just got a ex insight cosmic blue and so far I like it a lot. I drove 90 miles to get it it was used with 913 miles on it. I guess It was a manager demo car that Honda does and it was used for only 1 month. So technically I am the 1st owner and it was Certified so I get the extra warranty. I am coming from an 14 Fusion hybrid se with 89k miles on it. I been watching the insight since before it was released so I am happy I was able to get one at a good deal.
Congrats on the car and welcome to the forum! It's a great time to be buying the Insight if it meets your needs due to lots of factors falling into the buyers favor when it comes time to negotiate.:smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts