Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,254 Posts
The Cosmic Blue with Ivory interior looks really nice. Did you end up buying the actual Touring floor model pictured at the dealer?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Cosmic Blue with Ivory interior looks really nice. Did you end up buying the actual Touring floor model pictured at the dealer?
Sure did. Originally wanted a white one with black interior but this one was shiny, clean and kept indoors. Plus the color combination made it look upscale.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It’s a beauty. I would’ve gone for this color combo if I weren’t worried about upkeep of the light leather interior. My second choice was the lunar silver / black interior that I brought home.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have the cosmic blue touring as well but up here in Canada you can only get a black interior, no ivory and only 4 colour choices.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have the cosmic blue touring as well but up here in Canada you can only get a black interior, no ivory and only 4 colour choices.
Definitely would’ve picked this if it were available in the US.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,758 Posts
I had to do a double take when I saw my first Cosmic Blue Insight at a Mcdonald's parking lot. It was at night so it looked like a Crystal Black Pearl Insight until I walked closer to check it out. Haven't seen another Cosmic Blue Insight since January.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts