Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! New member here from Arizona. I have 30,000 some odd miles on my 2019 Insight EX (Aegean blue). I come from a long history of Honda products and this is my 21st. You read that correctly. I drive a lot for work and for personal pleasure and average 50k or so per year. Got my Insight 3 days after it was released and got the first Aegean blue one in the state of Arizona. It's been flawless outside of a stupid ANC microphone that failed and caused a bad engine roar on the highway. It's one of my favorite Hondas I've ever owned! Second i-MMD hybrid too - my first was a 2015 Accord Hybrid Touring that I got rid of at 121,000 miles. Not because I needed to, I simply wanted something new. :)

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,333 Posts
Hey everybody! New member here from Arizona. I have 30,000 some odd miles on my 2019 Insight EX (Aegean blue). I come from a long history of Honda products and this is my 21st. You read that correctly. I drive a lot for work and for personal pleasure and average 50k or so per year. Got my Insight 3 days after it was released and got the first Aegean blue one in the state of Arizona. It's been flawless outside of a stupid ANC microphone that failed and caused a bad engine roar on the highway. It's one of my favorite Hondas I've ever owned! Second i-MMD hybrid too - my first was a 2015 Accord Hybrid Touring that I got rid of at 121,000 miles. Not because I needed to, I simply wanted something new. :)
Did you get the faulty ANC replace or fix? What made you chose the Insight instead of maybe another Accord Hybrid? Nice to hear that you didn't experience any major issues with the 1st generation 2-motor hybrid system (2015 Accord Hybrid) and your 1st year with the 3rd generation 2-motor hybrid system(2019 Honda Insight). Welcome to the forum! :grin:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of miles. I think you are the leader in mileage here. Congrats!

I've only had mine less than 6 months, and have 10,000+ of "weekend" driving on it. I drive a work vehicle M-F, so the new Insight is pure pleasure driving. I can't wait to get back in the Insight.

Welcome!

Phil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts