Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a partial chrome delete, put in aftermarket floormats, did 20% front 5% back tint, and hardwired a dashcam to my Touring.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,326 Posts
I did a partial chrome delete, put in aftermarket floormats, did 20% front 5% back tint, and hardwired a dashcam to my Touring.
I'm surprised you went with Black exterior and interior while living in Phoenix. :surprise:Does the tint keep the cabin cool enough without AC for the dashcam?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tint

I'm surprised you went with Black exterior and interior while living in Phoenix. :surprise:Does the tint keep the cabin cool enough without AC for the dashcam?
I've always had black cars and interiors in AZ. The ceramic tint has really good heat rejection. My home and work are covered parking, anywhere else, I just put the shade in the front window. The dashcam made it through the summer just fine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lighting

Interior LED light 'upgrade' as well? Noticed the blue map lights.
Oh, yeah, I upgraded all interior lighting to LEDs, blue map lights, white dome and trunk lights.
I also installed LED aftermarket footlighting under the dash. I'll get some photos of it at some point.

·
Registered
106 Posts

How did you do the front lights and rear chrome piece on the bumper? I'm really interested... Were you able to take it off or did you have to leave everything on the vehicle when you did the wrap?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the late response. I used Plasti-Dip spray, so I did not take anything apart, just taped off and sprayed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts