Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A couple of reasons that prompted me to get the Rear Garnish .. when I was looking to purchase , I wanted the EX , not a Touring, only thing I wanted from the touring was this Chrome Garnish ,,, then some one posted a photo and questions asking for a part number for this item ,,, thats when I decided to get ,, and YES to your question,,your conversion
inspired me as well .. looks great glad i did it Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
A couple of reasons that prompted me to get the Rear Garnish .. when I was looking to purchase , I wanted the EX , not a Touring, only thing I wanted from the touring was this Chrome Garnish ,,, then some one posted a photo and questions asking for a part number for this item ,,, thats when I decided to get ,, and YES to your question,,your conversion
inspired me as well .. looks great glad i did it Thanks
How much did this cost and how hard was it to install? I installed the Touring’s leather center console pieces and front door armrests. It was a nice worthwhile addition.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much did this cost and how hard was it to install? I installed the Touring’s leather center console pieces and front door armrests. It was a nice worthwhile addition.
my son in law installed ,, 3 screws easy on easy off he said part $90.00
71510-txm-a11 is part number looks great IMO

·
Registered
484 Posts
You’ll also need the touring black plastic piece as the chrome piece will not fit ex/lx version.

·
Registered
308 Posts
You’ll also need the touring black plastic piece as the chrome piece will not fit ex/lx version.
Is drilling required, or is it a simple unbolt and pull the old black panel off and bolt the new chrome one on?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Is drilling required, or is it a simple unbolt and pull the old black panel off and bolt the new chrome one on?
No drilling required. You’ll just have to unbolt some bolts and pop out those little black plastic screws.

It’s going to be more than $90 because you have to buy that chrome piece and the rear black plastic piece from the touring but they all fit perfectly on an EX/LX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts