Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
I’ve seen that accord spoiler in person in black on a white car. Looks real nice.I’ve also seen something similar on an Acura TSX and it looks even better.

Your best bet is to buy it brand new, get a plastic fabricator to make a copy of it with something that fits the dimensions of the Insight and then return it.

Or they may even be able to replicate it without even having a physical copy of it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Luckily, I just had a Lyft rider that was Japanese and asked if she could help me with the website and find a ‘Contact Us’ or ‘ About’ section but unfortunately nothing. Nothing on main page or store page.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I was walking my dog today and saw latest gen 4 door civic in white with a clean body kit.. it gave me ideas and I looked up “2019 Mugen body kit insight” and this website came up.. it’s about $3200 shipped to my house , pricey and it doesn’t come with the Mugen trunk spoiler but I’m sure they can get that for you.

if anyone is interested in making there Insight a sexy beast, here you go:

·
Registered
618 Posts
I’ve decided to get this body kit imported with the Mugen spoiler. I’m going to get my car wrapped as well as body kit.

After that, I’m going to try to get my car into car shows and possibly even get contacted by Honda so they can showcase me on their Facebook page since I have so many mods ina 3rd gen Insight (tasteful ones imo), which I don’t think many people have.

For those too lazy to click the link, this is what my car will kind of look like but with a wrap.

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Grille Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light

1 - 7 of 7 Posts