But you will miss out on the following...I would have chosen the 2018 Civic EX or 2019 Civic Sport (both naturally aspirated engines), if I had to do it again. They still get an extended warranty versus base (participating state), are more known/available parts and technology, and would bypass this electric fee nonsense that doesn't pay out for me as a lower mileage driver. I just couldn't get a good enough deal on a Civic at the time.
- Newer 10th gen Accord steering wheel
- Newer infotainment system
- Safer and better LED Headlights
- Re-gen braking
- Quietness when in EV mode
- Owning a rare model car from Honda