Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can find a diagram for the audio wiring harness to the speakers? I have never seen so many harnesses going into the back of the head unit. I can't tell which is which because Honda apparently likes to use the same color wires over and over. Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
556 Posts
Anybody know where I can find a diagram for the audio wiring harness to the speakers? I have never seen so many harnesses going into the back of the head unit. I can't tell which is which because Honda apparently likes to use the same color wires over and over. Any help is greatly appreciated
Try going to the parts counter of your dealer and see if they'll give you a copy of the back of the head unit on the parts ordering screen. This was how I was able to get the information on the wire outputs on the touring amp.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used my powerful(mwahaha) connections to obtain this official wiring schematic, used by Honda technicians. However I'm still trying to decipher it lol

Hope this helps a few peeps. maybe someone who understands this can simplify what all the wires in the audio speaker harness do? If I'm not mistaken there are a whooping 12 harnesses in the back of the 8" Audio Display unit.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lQ-aa86xk82P9rOdGoq5gx2fUFGXxdhQ?usp=sharing

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts