Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So glad to have this forum to ask questions. You guys are so knowledgeable! Here's one for you: My auto high beams have all of a sudden stopped working. They were doing a great job in the beginning, but now will not automatically sense when they should go on and off and I have to do it manually. Do you think I inadvertently turned the option off somehow?

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
You may have inadvertently disabled the system. Try re-enabling the auto high beam operation by pulling the lever toward you and holding for ~30 seconds until the auto high beam indicator on the driver's information interface display blinks once.

Also, the auto high beams can be turned off temporarily manually when the lever is pulled forward to a click sound/point or when the high beams are flashed. Repeating the step reverses the setting to restore the auto functionality.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Look for the A symbol on the dash that indicates you are in Auto Mode. What is not obvious, is this symbol does not show all the time. You must be be in condition to have the head lights on for the indicator to show. Meaning, you won't see it during the day, you must wait for dark for the indicator to show up.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts