Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Major auto insurance carriers have announced premium rebates of varying amounts and durations, with fewer drivers currently on the road and fewer resulting accidents/risk.

Any other major carriers to note beyond the ones listed below? And has anyone seen their premium rebate yet (i.e. the check's in the mail...)?

$50 rebate per policy or vehicle:
AMER. FAMILY - www.amfam.com/about/coronavirus
NATIONWIDE - blog.nationwide.com/news/nationwide-covid-19-refund-faqs/

15% premium rebate:
ALLSTATE - www.allstate.com/covid.aspx
AMERIPRISE (incl Costco Auto) - www.ameriprise.com/auto-home-insurance/costco/covid19/
GEICO - www.geico.com/about/coronavirus/
LIBERTY MUTUAL - www.libertymutual.com/covid-19
TRAVELERS - www.travelers.com/about-travelers/covid-19-auto-premium-credit-program-customer-faq
USAA - www.usaa.com/inet/wc/coronavirus-info-usaa-members

20% premium rebate:
AAA - newsroom.aaa.com/2020/04/aaa-auto-insurance-policyholders-to-receive-20-premium-refund/
PROGRESSIVE - www.progressive.com/support/covid19/

25% premium rebate:
FARMERS - www.farmers.com/covid-19-notice/
STATE FARM - newsroom.statefarm.com/covid-19/

·
Super Moderator
1,236 Posts
My State Farm agent emailed me. The 25% is for claims until May 31. I wouldn't expect anything until then.

·
Super Moderator
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have AAA and I was advised of refund in April and May premiums. Refund is supposed to be automatic, no action needed to request it.

·
Super Moderator
2,694 Posts
My auto insurance renewed on April 1st right before Geico announced their giveback program on the 8th. They told me I will see the discount on my next policy renewal in October. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm with Plymouth Assurance, and they are giving 25% back on Liability and PIP coverages. It's supposed to be automatic.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am with Allstate and I received a refund yesterday via automatic deposit to my checking account.

·
Registered
20 Posts
With Progressive and prepaid for 6 months up front. Getting 20% back for April and I believe may. Got the April payment recently I believe

·
Registered
295 Posts
With wawanesa and getting 15% off from March 15 to end of April.
I’m surprised they are not doing May and possibly coming months as LA county has extended its stay at home until July-August..

Although I don’t live in la county , I’m bordering it (although my county is the first in so cal to get into phase 2 re-opening).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts