Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,492 Posts
I noticed this too, as your posts show as "new post quotes" in my notifications and flag the thread as new/unread, but doesn't actually show your latest post(s).

I did a quick comparison of the "What Kind of Issues Are you Having" to other threads and saw that we reached 17 pages and 169 posts -- which is the highest among any other threads. (Guess we have a lot of comments to make about 'issues'...?!)

Wondering if the page/post limit is a default set by @Administrator and curious to see what the suggested solution will be (increase page/post limit? divide thread into sub-threads? create new parallel thread?)...

·
Registered
455 Posts
I just made a post there to test it out and now andrew28’s replies are showing too. Something had the thread hung-up and until I marked all the threads as ‘read’ it wouldn’t work. I’ve seen that happen a couple times before.

·
Administrator
144 Posts
Were you logged in when you were looking at the thread for your replies? Did you have any login issues or anything strange happening when you looked at the thread or the site?

- JB

·
Super Moderator
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Were you logged in when you were looking at the thread for your replies? Did you have any login issues or anything strange happening when you looked at the thread or the site?

- JB
Yes, I was logged in when looking at the thread for replies. No login issues and submitting my reply was normal. Just that my reply never showed up. @Mr. Natural replying to the thread fixed whatever caused my reply to be hidden.

I also noticed in another thread the same thing is probably happening with another member. https://www.gen3insight.com/forum/266-2019-honda-insight-range-mpge-economy/2082-real-world-2019-insight-mpg-testing-results-6.html#post12014 @PHILBERT made a post on 04-14-2019 01:30 but viewing the thread his post doesn't show up. The latest post is instead from @hasarad on 04-13-2019, 07:44 PM.

·
Registered
455 Posts

- JB
I’ve noticed a few times where even if I’ve read a thread it still shows up in Bold on my list (Yes, I’m logged in at the time). This looked like that. I usually end up marking all threads as read to make the Bold go away. When I did that this time the posts showed up.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thank you, @andrew28 for reporting this. I have some great MPG testing results to share, now that we hit temps in the 70's. Luckily, I saved the post in Notepad (no word wrap) before I submitted it, but even after 3 attempts it never showed up. I just tried it again, and it didn't show up. Something is hung up.

Phil

·
Administrator
144 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello there,

I looked back into that thread and it seems to be showing up now.
Can you confirm?
If any of you guys can't access the last page of a thread, link it here and we'll sync it up :)

Ed
My post showed up after @Mr. Natural replied to the same thread. It seems like this thread is fixed, too. https://www.gen3insight.com/forum/266-2019-honda-insight-range-mpge-economy/2082-real-world-2019-insight-mpg-testing-results-7.html#post12216 I can see the latest post from @PHILBERT now.

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you see any more threads with this issue, link it here and we'll look into it.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed
It seems like this issue is happening again but in another thread. https://www.gen3insight.com/forum/97-2019-insight-news/2740-2020-honda-insight-arriving-dealerships-tomorrow-7-16-2019-a.html

As a moderator, I can see them, but they're missing when I log out. @mgldan , @JK919, and one of my post is not showing up properly. I assume as admin you see them just like when I'm logged in. They're the ones that don't have the "permalink" option showing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Oh yeah I was wondering what happened. It said my post was deleted, and I was about to get real butthurt about it, haha.

Looks like it's certain subforums that require mod approval?

·
Super Moderator
3,492 Posts
I just tried a little something (reviewed/approved posts), as I saw they posts had yellow markings by them. Did that fix the issue? Not sure why those posts uniquely needed approvals, but they now have permalinks by them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I posted something earlier and nothing showed up.

edit: It's there now but I posted it about an hour ago.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts