Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reactions: muur

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wondered where that last liner went in my EX. Nice coin tray but not sure it is worth that much to me, now using the fixed tray at the rear of the console for coins....
I justified the purchase by adding it onto an order of door panel protectors and the rear bumper protector from HondaPartsNetwork, so shipping was "free" for the coin tray. Now I just need to wait for the temperature to rise again so I can add my other parts to my Insight.

·
Administrator
4,838 Posts
I ordered a Change holder from a Touring model for my EX. Very handy #25! They call it a tray.
Nice, your console must now feel complete! I've seen some people use this as a coin tray OR a place to hold their fob while driving. The tray is included standard in the Insight Touring trim and all Civic models, BUT Honda left it out of the Insight LX/EX trim for some reason...

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,613 Posts
Nice, your console must now feel complete! I've seen some people use this as a coin tray OR a place to hold their fob while driving. The tray is included standard in the Insight Touring trim and all Civic models, BUT Honda left it out of the Insight LX/EX trim for some reason...
Hence why I swiped the change holder from my wife's '18 Civic for my Insight. She never missed it!

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,613 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts