Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Not to diss your setup but it would be so much cooler if you had a white car.. I just love black wheels on white cars.. the contrast is beautiful.. here’s a pic of mine with gloss black Sport Edition 16” wheels..

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

now that my calipers are exposed like yours, I got these yellow brake caliper covers.. I haven’t put them on yet but will..

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Honda Insight Touring
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not to diss your setup but it would be so much cooler if you had a white car.. I just love black wheels on white cars.. the contrast is beautiful.. here’s a pic of mine with gloss black Sport Edition 16” wheels..

View attachment 7540

now that my calipers are exposed like yours, I got these yellow brake caliper covers.. I haven’t put them on yet but will..

View attachment 7541
Dang thats clean! Love the look and the calipers too. I totally get where you’re coming from. All my rides before this (Fusion, Explorer, Civic, Model S) have been black on black so I had to stay consistent. Just love blending into the night haha

·
Registered
2022 Honda Insight Touring
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aren’t the stock wheels design with mpg’s in mind. Did you all notice a decrease in fuel mileage?
I haven’t noticed a difference. I still average about 55 MPG city without even trying. And if I try to hypermile, drive very gently, no A/C, no highway speeds etc, I’ve achieved 65 MPG on these wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts