Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some displays include the clock, but others don't, and sometimes I find myself wondering what time it is.

I know that there's a clock display, but is there any way to insure that the time is always displayed somewhere?

Why one can't have the time displayed in a tab instead of simply using it to assign quick access to the Clock in the Infotainment center is beyond me.

·
Super Moderator
4,088 Posts
The Japanese Insight used an extra row of space on the center of the DII to display the clock (attached), but the 2019 US/Canada version (which launched before the Japanese version) didn't include it.

I generally have the Power Flow display up on the infotainment screen, and on it (and most other views?) the clock is displayed in the top right side row of the screen. Haven't seen a way to ensure it's fixed/attached on every screen...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,700 Posts
Some displays include the clock, but others don't, and sometimes I find myself wondering what time it is.

I know that there's a clock display, but is there any way to insure that the time is always displayed somewhere?

Why one can't have the time displayed in a tab instead of simply using it to assign quick access to the Clock in the Infotainment center is beyond me.
You can also ask for time using the voice assistant button on the steering wheel. I know it works when you ask Siri/Google Assistant but not sure with the built in Honda voice assist.

·
Super Moderator
4,088 Posts
You can also ask for time using the voice assistant button on the steering wheel. I know it works when you ask Siri/Google Assistant but not sure with the built in Honda voice assist.
Honda Voice control only supports phone (call) and audio (FM/AM/Sirius/USB) commands. Touring owners also get access to verbal navigation/menu commands. None of them offer a verbal time/clock option, unfortunately.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I checked my EX today and have found that the time shows up in the upper right corner on most if not all the infotainment center apps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts