Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contemplate buying an EX later in the model run. When I test drove an EX, I noticed that it had a compass. The model information says it does not. Does your EX have a compass?

·
Super Moderator
1,069 Posts
Didn't know that was available (or haven't noticed?) for EX. Is it a full-screen thing on the infotainment display, or is it an abbreviation of letters on the drivers or infotainment display?
It's an app in the infotaintment system. You may need to go to "All Apps" to find it and add it to the main screen if it's not already there.

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
I saw the 'compass' page in manual, but it mentions "navigation" which I thought only applied to Touring. And the "Not available on all models" asterisk led me to believe it wasn't on my lower trim. I'm interested in finding it now...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the touring model and for the life of me I can't find any app to display it on the infotainment screen. Looked in the manual and the navigation manual and doesn't describe exactly where to go other than the Navigation area but then nothing there. Can anyone describe exactly where it is

·
Super Moderator
1,069 Posts
I have the touring model and for the life of me I can't find any app to display it on the infotainment screen. Looked in the manual and the navigation manual and doesn't describe exactly where to go other than the Navigation area but then nothing there. Can anyone describe exactly where it is
On the infotainment screen, when you go into "all apps," is compass there? I have an EX, so it does for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts