Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick how-to video from HondaPro Jason on how to customize the visible apps and placement on the infotainment screen. I don't think I've seen this in the owners manual; have only seen visual demos of it, like this video:

·
Registered
59 Posts
That information is in the owners manual and starts on page 271 through 275. I found that months ago and moved and hid some that I wouldn't be using . Nice feature

·
Super Moderator
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the page references! They somehow didn't 'stick' in memory from seeing the flat images in passing on the page; the videos seem more memorable and took fewer words/pages to explain the concept, LOL.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I noticed that I could drag an app to the top left nav as well. Good place for an android auto or carplay shortcut imo.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I noticed that I could drag an app to the top left nav as well. Good place for an android auto or carplay shortcut imo.
Yep, I've phone, android auto/carplay, and siriusXM as my shortcuts on the top left. Makes switching back to android auto/carplay quicker when I want to change SiriusXM stations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts