Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my D2 Lowering Springs 2.0鈥滷/2.0鈥漅 for Honda Accord 2018-2020 (hopefully those fit)

also just got a side skirt and front lip so i am also hoping everything fits. Im so excited. I asked to get my hood, roof, and trunk wrapped a matte black 馃槵

Registered
Did they not have 2016-up civic springs?

According to info on here, the civic suspension matches best with Insight.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I didn鈥檛 even check tbh, a buddy said accord would work too so I ended up with those. Came out good, rides smooth, wheel gap is barely even showing

Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX
You must live in an ultra-flat area. Here in NJ, that would get bottomed-out/beat-up within a couple miles! The front lip wouldn't survive backing out of my driveway. Lowering is not an option here.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Dang 馃槵 I live in CA. I went on a road trip to Vermont over the summer and saw a lil of how the east coast roads are so I know what you mean. 馃槪 We just have to worry about potholes and dusty roads

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, I rarely log in. No problems with the drop so far. I do have a little popping noise from my passenger side from what I thought was the spring stiffness. It could possibly be because of the fact that there was a little gap of rubber that i left instead of pushing the spring all the way to the end. I haven鈥檛 had time to take off the coilover again, but I will keep you updated when I do. It only pops when i am at a complete turn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts