Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really picking here.

Have any of you noticed a small dip in the body work just above the rear doors about where the "C" pillar begins? Almost like where they grafted the rear of the car on, the machines weren't lined up quite right. I thought someone dented my car until I saw the identical dent on the other side in the same place. This is not a body contour thing either, it is an obvious flaw.

In the poorly circled area pictured

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
A little difficult to see from that picture, but I don't think that's normal. You could mention it to your dealer but I'm not sure what could be done about it. Could be an issue long term if water can accumulate there.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I agree. A little hard to tell. Or are you talking about the top chrome piece being a slight size difference between the small C and back window where the back looks bigger than the front piece?

If so I would have it looked at as mine is the same size on those ends. I’m not sure if they can do anything or if there is even an issue (as far as water/rain accumulation) other than athletics.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The picture did not show the actual dent, it is just where the dent is located. I will try to get an actual picture of the dents in question this evening.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I had the exact same thing. Driver side. One indentation at the trailing edge of the passenger door, the other in the middle of it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They did. Paintless dent removal. But there are related issues. I'm at the dealer again right now. Door needs to be aligned. Center console cracked...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They did. Paintless dent removal. But there are related issues. I'm at the dealer again right now. Door needs to be aligned. Center console cracked...
I was really hoping to get Honda quality when purchasing a Honda. This thing is starting to feel like it was tossed together in a hurry. I am hearing rattles all over the place now. Like, it's almost nerve racking to drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts