Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
My Fiancé (technically she bought the car) named ours Cornelius.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My wife and I call our EX the Silver Bullet. Guess what color it is? :)

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,613 Posts
I have been contemplating names for my 2020 White EX, Ivory interior.. So far my top pick is "Ash".
As in Ash Williams from Evil Dead / Army of Darkness? That would be awesome!

Reactions: Kennon

·
Registered
58 Posts
We just call ours Insy - pronounced Inn-Sea. Funny story - we used to own a Honda Odyssey minivan when the kids were little. We drove to Sea World and spent the day at the park. There are lots of rides - it is not just a giant aquarium. At the end of the day, we were ready to leave and the kids cried "just one more ride", so we said, "OK, we can ride the Odyssey" and they were so happy until about half way through the parking lot when the reality of the situation hit.

·
Registered
2020 Insight EX Crimson Pearl
147 Posts
Since I'm not very creative and I have the Crimson Pearl, I simply named her Pearl.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Since mine is lunar silver (I think that's what they called it) - my daughter who was 9 at the time called her Luna.. 💗

·
Registered
431 Posts
I never named any of my cars but since you bring this up I was thinking maybe Da Vinci, because it has the looks and sophistication like the man.

·
Registered
381 Posts
"Rally Racer" is the name. Named in honor of the Mobil Gas Economy Run of the 1960's where the goal of the rally was best in class mpg !!

The "Racer" part is for the car's great handling on local winding roads with its 25 mph corners I take at just under 40 mph ! :)

·
Registered
2020 Touring, Crimson Pearl
6 Posts
Last year my daughter replaced her gen2 2010 Insight with a Lexus UX250H in blue which she christened "blueberry". So last night when I let her test drive my new Crimson Pearl Insight (also replacing a 2010) it became "cranberry".

·
Registered
2020 Touring, Crimson Pearl
6 Posts
Not really relevant here, but my gen 2 insight was named Steve by the same daughter. As in Buscemi. " I don't know... Just kinda... funny looking" 🤣

1 - 17 of 17 Posts