Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One day my android auto stopped working and so I did a reset on the infotainment. Since then, my interior display no longer adjust the brightness settings between day and night mode, even when I have the headlight settings on AUTO. In fact, in broad daylight, when I flip my headlights into AUTO mode, my dash immediately becomes night mode. When I flip the headlights back to OFF it goes back to day mode. So for some reason, my car is not sensing sunlight when its on AUTO. Anyone know a fix for this?

·
Super Moderator
3,314 Posts
There's a separate setting for interior light dimming sensitivity that you may want to check/adjust. It's called 'interior illumination sensitivity' and is separate from the headlights being on/off, which is called 'auto light sensitivity.'

The brightness of the buttons on the infotainment display seem to be independent of whether the headlights are on/off or in Auto mode. I manually control my headlights and never run in AUTO; and yet the lighting around the radio buttons changes on its own.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
There's a separate setting for interior light dimming sensitivity that you may want to check/adjust. It's called 'interior illumination sensitivity' and is separate from the headlights being on/off, which is called 'auto light sensitivity.'

The brightness of the buttons on the infotainment display seem to be independent of whether the headlights are on/off or in Auto mode. I manually control my headlights and never run in AUTO; and yet the lighting around the radio buttons changes on its own.
LOL @"Used to automatically come on the headlights".. Makes the manual almost sound like the cheap user manuals from cheap Chinese goods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts