Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quick favor to ask you guys on the forum. Can soomeone take a picture of their driver side seating, in the front corner almost touching the armrest? my "felt" underneath seems to have come off, and i wanted to see how it is attatched on everyone else's. I suspect a staple has fallen out, but need a picture/confirmation that it is attached physically and not just tucked in.

·
Super Moderator
4,088 Posts
I have a quick favor to ask you guys on the forum. Can soomeone take a picture of their driver side seating, in the front corner almost touching the armrest? my "felt" underneath seems to have come off, and i wanted to see how it is attatched on everyone else's. I suspect a staple has fallen out, but need a picture/confirmation that it is attached physically and not just tucked in.
Could you provide a photo of your area of question/issue, and we can comment on whether our models are similarly affected or not? Not quite sure what to photograph based on your description/request...?

Is your issue similar to what's shared for Touring model in this "back of driver seat not sewn" thread?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you provide a photo of your area of question/issue, and we can comment on whether our models are similarly affected or not? Not quite sure what to photograph based on your description/request...?

Is your issue similar to what's shared for Touring model in this "back of driver seat not sewn" thread?
Attached are some pictures of the problem. As i mentioned it is underneath the drivers side seat only, on the right hand side by the armrest, in the front of the seat

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have an EX and I don't have any felt under/side of my drivers seat as shown in Insightfully's photos

·
Registered
642 Posts
That looks like the rear bottom left. Mine has something similar happening on the driver's rear bottom right. I have found that there is a zipper and the leather can be pulled off sometimes over extended periods of time. I had a friend snap it back in place. Having a seat cover and 300lbs of bady fat getting in and out if my car, I'm not surprised I've managed to skin my seat. 😉

·
Super Moderator
2,703 Posts
Attached are some pictures of the problem. As i mentioned it is underneath the drivers side seat only, on the right hand side by the armrest, in the front of the seat
I have the EX so it's a different seat but I attached a picture of mine of the same area.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts