Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question that may sound trivial, but...
Within the first 6 months or so of ownership I achieved the "trophy" icon for the eco score. Now my high mileage driving goes unrewarded, trivial like I said, but is there a way to reset the indicator?
I find it challenging, fun and rewarding to get those little leaves at the end of my trips.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a question that may sound trivial, but...
Within the first 6 months or so of ownership I achieved the "trophy" icon for the eco score. Now my high mileage driving goes unrewarded, trivial like I said, but is there a way to reset the indicator?
I find it challenging, fun and rewarding to get those little leaves at the end of my trips.

Yep, page 151

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,093 Posts
Given that you drive long distances daily and have had your car since July - is the "trophy" icon the result of passing the "5th stage" where all 5 stems are populated with full set of leaves? Or is it from a combination of stage (top row) and lifetime points (bottom row)? I was wondering if you've max'ed out on the lifetime points, as the reason for the car no longer reporting a result.

If you reset your Drive Cycle Score, I'm interested in comparing how many miles it takes for each leaf/level to appear. My estimate was that additional level of leaves happen every 1.5k miles -?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry it's been a while, life and all, but I'm finally going to give the reset a go. I will post up my results as soon as I can. I warn you though, please don't hold your breath waiting.... ;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info maynyrd150. I tried the steps you posted with no luck. Are there perhaps additional steps since the page says continue? Could it be I'm just that good at the mileage thing I've hit the lifetime max already?!?!?

·
Super Moderator
2,708 Posts
Can you take a picture of the trophy? I'm curious what it looks like...:grin:

·
Super Moderator
4,093 Posts
Thanks for the info maynyrd150. I tried the steps you posted with no luck. Are there perhaps additional steps since the page says continue? Could it be I'm just that good at the mileage thing I've hit the lifetime max already?!?!?
It looks like that page is the only one for reset instructions. The preceding page describes the Eco Drive Display, and the following page describes the Power Flow Monitor. The instructions are titled "Resetting the Drive Cycle Score" but doesn't mention resetting the Lifetime Points. It would be disappointing if this can't be reset, especially if someone purchases this car as a resale. Hoping you figure it out for us!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts