Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

After reading some of the other posts on upgrading the suspension / sway bars, I finally decide to pull the trigger on getting the front and rear Eibach sway bars. I know I'll want to upgrade the Accord end links also but, is there anything else I need to get since I'm upgrading the front seat bar also? Not sure if there is anything else I need to get before I attempt to do the installation of the sway bars in a couple of weeks when I have a free weekend. I'm also debating on getting a front strut bar to help keep the wheels planted during turns. Anyone else added a strut bar to their Insight yet?

·
Administrator
4,697 Posts
Anyone else added a strut bar to their Insight yet?
@2k20_Insghter mentioned interest in installing a GenX Civic strut bar onto the Gen3 Insight, though not sure if that was completed. You might be the first to share/report doing this if you move forward. :)

But also tagging into the conversation @Nessy1735 who already lowered the Insight, and other folks in forum who mentioned interest in Eibach suspension kit, including @Akal, @bbtt, @Jon_s, and @FWInsight in these threads:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts