Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon friends.

After ten years with a publishing company in New Jersey, I have been let go as a result of the mess the country is going through. I was told, in the end, they would not be bringing me back. With that said, this effectively ends my 100-mile perfect round-trip commute. In addition, I'll need to stop chasing @Moviemike's 66+ liifetime MPG number and come to grips with the fact my 63.5 may be the best I'll have.

If anyone knows of I/T work (AWS Cloud, Systems Administration, DevOps, Etc.) near me, I'd appreciate any leads 馃榿. I'm in Warren County, NJ.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere - they'll need to pry my Insight's steering wheel from my cold, dead hands!

Super Moderator
Very sorry to hear; everything in the world is so upside down right now... who could have seen this coming?

I hope that industries level out faster than people are predicting, and that this overall ends up being an opportunity for something even greater to happen for you.

Super Moderator
That sucks after 10 years with the same company. :( I hope you and your family are safe and staying healthy. Like @insightfully mentioned this is a great opportunity to take a break and see what other companies have to offer. Good luck in your search @hasarad!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts