Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Insight EX, 2012 Accord LX-S
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Purchased this ‘20 Insight EX in October, had a Nissan pickup before and I absolutely love the car. I drive a lot of miles per year, I love to explore places with my friends in college. Wanted Blue but I went with modern steel because that’s the same color my truck was. Very happy with the performance and gas mileage, lots of room and a smooth ride too. 8000 miles and counting in 3 weeks, can’t wait to hit 100k

·
Administrator
4,313 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I recognize your car from some of the videos you've posted on YouTube. Glad to have you as an 'official' member here. :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I will tell you, coming from an array of different vehicles (one being a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GT that I somehow got 210,000 miles out of which were all mine) that this car is the most solid quirky (in a good way) car I've ever owned. I recently moved closer to work and have been enjoying a 28 mile round trip commute @56-58mpg.. That's up from the 51mpg 100 mile round trip commute I made every day for my first year of ownership. On top of that - I've used it to Door Dash with because well I love to drive it! I've had issues with the dealerships being bungholes with this and that but oh man I love this car! Currently above 57,000 miles and it's been through the ringer and everything still drives and looks perfect!

·
Registered
2020 Insight EX, 2012 Accord LX-S
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum! I recognize your car from some of the videos you've posted on YouTube. Glad to have you as an 'official' member here. :)
Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to many adventures in this car over the next few years. 😃

1 - 4 of 4 Posts