Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
I’m located in Augusta, GA. I’m selling my 17” Touring wheels with tires. Only 5k on tires at the moment. $800 for all
Your Insight looks really nice with the tint, reminds me of the Insight prototype. I'm still shopping around and doing research on tint(first car I'm considering window tint).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I have 20% on the sides and the back. 50% in the front windshield and 5% in the sunroof. I hate driving a car without tint. I have the same setup in all my cars!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven’t purchased any wheels yet. Waiting to sell this setup or another setup that I have for sale from my wife’s Mercedes before I pull the trigger.

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Thanks! I have 20% on the sides and the back. 50% in the front windshield and 5% in the sunroof. I hate driving a car without tint. I have the same setup in all my cars!
The windshield and front window tint would so not fly here in NJ (gub-ment). I'd love to look into a ceramic tint on the rear windows to keep the summer heat at bay. Without being able to tint the front windows, is it still worth the effort?

·
Registered
87 Posts
@coolracer, are you thinking you'll replace the touring wheels with another 17" wheel or are you going bigger?

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Touring wheels weigh a ton. Going to lighter wheels will get better mileage.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Whew! For a second there, when I saw your post's subject line, I thought you were selling your Touring! And, not just the wheels.

Don't know if people still refer to their cars that way, but we used to call our cars, “our set of wheels” or our “wheels”!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts