Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been leasing hondas for years, but had a 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium as my daily driver (25k plus miles yearly). Worked well, but getting up there in miles. Dealer twisted my arm (not that hard) to bring in my two leased vehicles as there was equity available in them from low miles and high demand.
2 insights on the lot, both EX's. Other one sold same day I bought mine. Was hoping for the Touring, but there were NONE in the area.

So far I like it. Getting used to not having power seats, auto mirror, and other bells and whistles, but I can't complain. Getting an average of 47MPG on my daily commute. Best my fusion hybrid would do is about 40 on a good day.

Purchased it instead of a lease due to the miles I do, and got a good deal on a 6yr bumper to bumper coverage on it. Now to do some tweaking to the rather underpowered stereo system and get some seat covers. It goes in next week to get our 'Minnesota package' which is a protective coating on the paint job, a good quality undercoating, 3M on the hood, and a couple other exterior things to help protect against all the salt we use here during the winter.

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,643 Posts
Take a peek under the car before you undercoat. Not sure it will mix well with the panels under there.

Reactions: jensight

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
3,067 Posts
Be careful of undercoatings. Some lock in moisture and your car could rot from the inside out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts