Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2019 Honda Insight Touring Sedan.

I have not had a problem learning how to operate many of the technological features of this fine car.
However, I am stymied being able to move the driver or passenger seat vertically upwards or downwards.

The horizontal bar control does not move the seat up or down, just moves the seats horizontally forward or backwards.

Please instruct me how to move these two seats up and down.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Insight!

The passenger seat does not have a height adjustment - only forward/backwards and recline. If you need height added to the passenger seat, some of us (me included) visited http://www.srautoshop.com/ and ordered/installed the kit for the late model Civic which fits fine.

The driver's seat can be raised/lowered via the lever on the left side of the seat - not the recline lever, the one in front of that.

Hope this helps!

Don

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

Just tried it and it does as you say.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Driver's seat lever question

Can someone explain the purpose and how to use the lever to the left of the driver's seat on the EX? Does it raise and lower the seat? I can't quite figure it out.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Can someone explain the purpose and how to use the lever to the left of the driver's seat on the EX? Does it raise and lower the seat? I can't quite figure it out.
Pulling up, raises the seat, pumping down lowers the seat.

Reactions: hasarad
1 - 5 of 5 Posts