Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the high torque of the Insight, pinning the power meter for a moment and then gradually backing off while ascending the hill seems to be what works best for me. I look at it this way - you need to exercise your squirrels now and then. Mine only get about 10 seconds of all-out running on said hill. I couldn't find one for a squirrel, so maybe we need to switch to hamster power and get this decal?
Looks like @Iamthesirtoyou had already adopted this advertising... attached to the fuel door, no less. :) - Screenshot_20200227-200221_Photos.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not yet! I plasti-dipped the fuel door myself when I first got my insight. It’s been a while, so I will be asking the person who will wrap my car if they could do that as well. I will update with pics when I get it done

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
3,051 Posts
I like what you did except the plasti-dipped gas door. I keep thinking your Insight has it's own pocket. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
22 Posts
The visual door cue helps to locate the gas door quickly... since fill-ups are so far and few between, and we Insight owners may forget where it is. :)
Exactly. 🤣 I dig the way it looks honestly. I think its a little sportier. Will be a big difference once the matte black wrap is added

·
Registered
238 Posts
That makes me want to put a big pair of googly eyes on the front of my Challenger. That is what i can do with those covered up intakes on the front. Perfect. Of maybe the slinky eyes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That makes me want to put a big pair of googly eyes on the front of my Challenger. That is what i can do with those covered up intakes on the front. Perfect. Of maybe the slinky eyes.
I have a couple of extra ones that I plan on putting on the Honda sensor in the front lol... Also, might do a vinyl stickers of Bailey to put on the Honda sensor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts