Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
I just stumbled across this Gen 3 group on Facebook. Seems pretty active.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/301418007073786/

I do prefer this forum since it's easier to keep track of discussions here, but I'm all for information-sharing no matter the venue.
Nice to have the info, but due to the improper selling of user information and the overt banning of various people due to wrongthink, I prefer to stay away from these types of social networks. Remember the same people own Instagram too, so they can sell your info twice.

·
Registered
247 Posts
From what I have noticed in the Facebook forum - the majority of users there seem to have never even read the users guide. I don't want to be one of those guys who yell RTFM all the time, so I will lay low in that group. What I have seen here in this forum is we have read the manual - but missed certain parts and someone here is always ready to lend a hand..

·
Registered
554 Posts
From what I have noticed in the Facebook forum - the majority of users there seem to have never even read the users guide. I don't want to be one of those guys who yell RTFM all the time, so I will lay low in that group. What I have seen here in this forum is we have read the manual - but missed certain parts and someone here is always ready to lend a hand..
And then there's people like me who read the manual and promply forgot the whole **** thing because of the imfamous doofus Gene floating throughout my body.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's the problem when the thought process and effort behind finding and joining one of those those groups is super easy.

Forums like this have quality :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
The more information you put on social media, the easier it is for people to steal your identity, or scam you. They can already look up online your relatives, ages, names. If you have a grandparent they use that information to get money from them, many fall for it, especially if they have memory issues. Someone just called my 91 year old grandma 2 days ago, and said they were me, in NY and needed money.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I didn’t know about the extra manual until these groups. Nothing wrong with saying rtfm as long as you provide a link.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Definitely among those who avoid Facebook. It's well documented that it's one of the worst tech companies out there, including monetizing people's personal information, lying about their commitment to privacy, repeatedly violating their own promises, and lookong the other way as their platform was abused to nefarious ends, democracies were attacked, and hatred was spread.

No thanks! It could have the best Honda Insight forums in the world and even pay me a subscription to participate and I wouldn't do it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts