Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
The Costco where I sometimes get gas is $1.79 and the shell is $1.99. I wish I can hoard gas when it goes below $1.50. :D

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The Costco where I sometimes get gas is $1.79 and the shell is $1.99. I wish I can hoard gas when it goes below $1.50.
Ha, it doesn't quite stack easily like toilet paper or water, right? In a sense, we Insight owners are hoarding gas at these prices since we can go 500+ miles between fill ups.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here in OKC metro, cheapest gas as of 3/21/2020 is at Costco for $1.09. Cheapest gas that does not require a membership (and it's even top tier fuel) is $1.13.

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
Here in OKC metro, cheapest gas as of 3/21/2020 is at Costco for $1.09. Cheapest gas that does not require a membership (and it's even top tier fuel) is $1.13.
Sams and Costco fighting it out. :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
This morning I saw gas at a Wawa station near me for $1.40. Gas has dropped more than 30 cents in less than a week here in Richmond Va.

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
“Gas prices have spent virtually all of March marching lower, with the drop continuing as the coronavirus destroys oil demand globally, leading to the lowest oil prices we’ve seen in 18 years, paving the way for still an additional 35-75 cent per gallon drop at most stations in the weeks ahead,” said Patrick DeHaan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a collapse in prices, even including the Great Recession. What we’re witnessing is easily going to go down as the great collapse in oil demand, and for motorists hurrying to fill up today, they’re wasting their money as prices will continue to drop in the days ahead. Gas stations are passing along the drop several weeks behind, and there’s plenty more room for prices to drop, putting 99 cents per gallon prices as a strong possibility for perhaps many more stations than we previously anticipated. This is truly an unprecedented turn of events.”

·
Registered
197 Posts
Walked by a gas station today outside of Denver. $1.98 for regular . . . But I'm not thinking of driving to OKC at this point. . .

·
Super Moderator
1,068 Posts
Under $2 here in NJ. Looking forward to the day I can fill my Insight for under ten bucks like the OKC folks!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts