Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I’m a new 2019 Honda Insight owner from Florida. Before this vehicle I had a 2015 VW Jetta TDI. Awesome car that’s cheap but expensive at the same time. I had the dieselgate warranty which was 11 years and 180k miles so I thought I would never get rid of it until...

I got into my dad’s 2019 Insight Touring and I was in awe with all the technology, quietness (besides the motor roar), and smooth ride that I wanted one. My father told me that he wanted the new 2020 CRV Touring and that if I used my Jetta TDI to trade it in, he said I could take over payments on the Insight.

Now I’m here lol. 2019 Honda Insight touring. Love the car, only thing that bugs me is the LaneWatch.

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,561 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

If LaneWatch bugs you, it can be disabled in the vehicle settings. I had turned mine off when I got the car, but wound up re-enabling it after a week.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
2,999 Posts
I disabled mine a few days after I got the car. Part of me didn't want it to disrupt the main infotainment screen and the other is to not get too comfortable relying on it that I forget I don't have it while driving another vehicle. I still use lanewatch with the button on top of the turn signal stalk sometimes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts