Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a carbuff has been my passion since I learned to drive in the late 1930’s. Since purchasing my first car, a 1941 Plymouth, I have owned over fifty automobiles and trucks.

The process of research, negotiating and purchasing has often been tedious and frustrating. Every once in while, an exception occurs. Such an event happened with the purchase of my Insight.

Two days ago I bought a Honda Hybrid Insight Touring Sedan from Arrowhead Honda in Peoria, AZ and received the a most professional, courteous and helpful service buying an automobile. It was the best car buying experience I ever had!

In the few days I have driven this fine car, it has exceeded my expectations.

They say that an old dog cannot learn new tricks. This old dog hopes to learn from and contribute to this forum.

·
Super Moderator
3,315 Posts
Congrats on your Insight purchase experience, and welcome to the forum. Is the Insight your first hybrid among the 50+ vehicles you've owned?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is. And, it is my first Honda.
I have had a number of Acura vehicles and all were quite good.

Medical issue required that I move from an Audi A5 Coupe to a more easy vehicle to enter and exit. My research showed that the Insight provided so much more in practical technology and plain comfort then the other brand hybrid sedans, that it was an easy choice to pick the Insight.

I am happy that I did. In the few days that I have had it, I have had nothing but pleasure driving in slow trafic and at freeway speeds.

I am sorry that I had not gone this route previously.

·
Super Moderator
2,334 Posts
Congrats on your first Honda @carbuff! Definitely agree with you that the Insight is a pleasure to drive even in slow traffic. I recently bought a neck pillow due to recommendations from other forum members here. So I now put on brake hold, enjoy my music, and just relax with the neck pillow while in traffic. :grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts