Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,330 Posts
Underside molding and spoiler
How much did it cost with installation? I was surprised to see Honda bring this over to the US when the 2020 Insight was announced. Now they need to bring the Modulo wheels and the Japanese spoiler over here, too.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Underside moulding is extremely costly. I priced it without install and retail the 4 parts are over $1200. Needless to say you can get the kit for 30% or more off online. Wish I could get a good shot of the front and rear before and after the effects package.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd have to pull the Bill Due for prices. I sure wish they would bring those rims over. I was checking out tirerack today for upgrades today. Those stock rims are hideous.

·
Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
How much did it cost with installation? I was surprised to see Honda bring this over to the US when the 2020 Insight was announced. Now they need to bring the Modulo wheels and the Japanese spoiler over here, too.
Interesting that the Honda "build" site now lists additional accessories like these (plus 'package' offerings) for the 2020, but the 2019 "build" page wasn't updated. Maybe Honda only updates 'new' pages and lets old pages go. There are still 2019 models out there on dealer lots, and I'm sure the new accessories added to the 2020 page can get added to the 2019 as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts