Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad I found this group. I'm in PA (KOP area) On Feb 6th driving home from work, I got into a car accident (not my fault) in my 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback, her name was Ruby.

Ruby has been declared a total loss with 13k in obvious damages, driver's side air bag deployed and more projected. I thought they would be able to fix her but that was not the case.

I have been researching my next Honda and found the Insight. This weekend I got my financing together and I am now the owner of a 2020 Insight!!! Can't wait to give her a proper name, tint and maybe a mod or two.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,236 Posts
Sorry for your loss, but CONGRATULATIONS!

Crimson Pearl is among the rarest of Insight colors. Peruse this forum, and you'll find plenty of info on mods and tint.

Let us know when you finally decide on a name! Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
4,084 Posts
Glad you were able to walk away from the accident safely. Since your 2020 Insight doesn't have fog lights, it looks like you opted for an LX or EX? What are your impressions of the Insight vs Civic Hatchback so far?

·
Super Moderator
1,236 Posts
Glad you were able to walk away from the accident safely. Since your 2020 Insight doesn't have fog lights, it looks like you opted for an LX or EX? What are your impressions of the Insight vs Civic Hatchback so far?
Looks to be an EX - there's a camera on the passenger-side mirror. EXes rule - as we all know.

·
Super Moderator
2,694 Posts
The Civic did its job to make sure you were safe. The Insight is also built under the same Civic platform and scored an even higher safety rating from the IIHS. Have you given your Insight a new name yet? :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the welcome everyone.

The Insight is an EX. I am going to miss leather seats and moon roof but, since this all happened so quickly...I couldn't spring for the Touring. Kicking myself for not being strict on myself to save more money.

I think her name should be Robin...keeping with the "R" names haha. My civic hatchback was def more sporty to driver but this car can handle its own. I can feel the wideness of the car but its not really a bad thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very very grateful that all three drivers walked away with minor injuries!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts