Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I am a new Insight owner and new to the forum. I have owned Hondas since 2012 (not counting a 77 Civic I owned just out of High School. Loving my Insight, as well as gaining insight from this forum! My previous Honda's were Civics, and my spouse drives a Fit.

·
Administrator
4,697 Posts
Thanks for taking time to formally introduce yourself. From your other posts, it looks like you own a 2020 EX. What color did you opt for, and have you added any accessories or modifications? Is the Insight your first hybrid?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the white with ivory interior. It came with mud flaps and all weather mats. I just had window tinting done two days ago. This is my 1st hybrid.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
2,904 Posts
I still think the Insight (my 1st hybrid, too) is an amazing car after owning it for 19 months. :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome, Kennon. I had a 2005 Civic Hybrid before getting my 2019 Insight LX. Though I miss my manual tranny from the Civic, I love the Insight sooo much.
Great ride, super mileage, and a good looking car to boot!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, Kennon. I had a 2005 Civic Hybrid before getting my 2019 Insight LX. Though I miss my manual tranny from the Civic, I love the Insight sooo much.
Great ride, super mileage, and a good looking car to boot!
I love the look of the Insight... I also love how much roomier it is than the Civic. I did love my civic, but at 51 the Insight looks more "grown up" lol, but not like a huge sedan. Definitely a road trip car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts