Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Y'all!

I bought my first new car and my first non-GM/Ford ever last week! A Cosmic Blue 2019 Insight Touring! 300 miles in and in definitely in love. I'm not regretting going for the Touring trim, I originally wanted an EX in Cosmic Blue but couldn't find one in a reasonable distance. My second choice of color was the Crimson Pearl, but a bit behind the Cosmic Blue. Searched for weeks and then I saw this one at the Honda dealer a couple miles down the road had this one, figured a test drive wouldn't hurt and next thing I knew, I bought it! Took her on a drive up and through the mountains and snapped some great pics. So glad I found a community just for the new Insight!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,333 Posts
Hi Y'all!

I bought my first new car and my first non-GM/Ford ever last week! A Cosmic Blue 2019 Insight Touring! 300 miles in and in definitely in love. I'm not regretting going for the Touring trim, I originally wanted an EX in Cosmic Blue but couldn't find one in a reasonable distance. My second choice of color was the Crimson Pearl, but a bit behind the Cosmic Blue. Searched for weeks and then I saw this one at the Honda dealer a couple miles down the road had this one, figured a test drive wouldn't hurt and next thing I knew, I bought it! Took her on a drive up and through the mountains and snapped some great pics. So glad I found a community just for the new Insight!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Insight! I also took my Insight up to the mountains around late August for some pictures. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
3,314 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think you're our first member from NM. The beauty of the Cosmic Blue color comes out when it catches the sunlight, so you'll really be able to appreciate it in your sunny neck of the woods.

What did you think of the car's handling and performance in the mountains?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pictures! I wish I had better resolution like that.

Welcome to the forum! I think you're our first member from NM. The beauty of the Cosmic Blue color comes out when it catches the sunlight, so you'll really be able to appreciate it in your sunny neck of the woods.

What did you think of the car's handling and performance in the mountains?
Wouldn't doubt being the first member from NM. This was the only insight on the lot so I probably won't be spotting another for quite a while, maybe in El Paso where they seem to actually a couple.

Driving through the mountains was fun! The handing was amazing, corners so smooth and easy. The performance was good without even using sport mode to gain elevation (still gotta break her in), just a little engine noise uphill but not noticeable with music on. Mpg was above EPA once I got up into the mountains. Gotta love watching the battery fill all the way up going downhill! I just get the hang of how to best use the different modes.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome from your northern neighbor in the Denver area! (White Orchid Pearl, if you please)!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts