Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased our Insight yesterday a 2019 EX White with Ivory interior. We weren’t in the market for a hybrid but saw this car at the local dealership and really liked the non fighter jet style. After looking around here and elsewhere online we decided to make the purchase, I think I knew more about the car than our salesman 😁. Looking forward to learning more about it and sharing as we go.

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the forum. The Insight's styling is pretty great. :) It would be nice if dealers were more educated on the Insight, but they sell much fewer of them than the Civic, Accord, CR-V. Is this your first hybrid?

·
Registered
836 Posts
We just purchased our Insight yesterday a 2019 EX White with Ivory interior. We weren’t in the market for a hybrid but saw this car at the local dealership and really liked the non fighter jet style. After looking around here and elsewhere online we decided to make the purchase, I think I knew more about the car than our salesman 😁. Looking forward to learning more about it and sharing as we go.
I think anyone who spent more than 10 minutes looking up the Insight, probably had an edge on the salesperson in knowledge. We got super lucky with our second salesperson, who was a Clarity owner, every time I'm in the dealership we have a chat. I'm pretty sure I've convinced him to lease an Insight over Clarity next time, I kill him in mpg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts