Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone --

New member here, from North Carolina. Purchased a 2020 Insight Touring back in November because it ticked off all the boxes -- very fuel-efficient, and I didn't want to spend more than $30,000 on a new car but wanted something that felt luxurious (hey, I like the leather seats and sunroof) and the Insight checked off all the boxes. (Feels a lot fancier than its predecessor, a 2007 Camry.)

We don't drive much, so we've only put about 2,400 miles on it -- 350 coming on a long drive the first weekend -- and its been flawless so far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of mpg numbers are you getting? Welcome to the forum! :)

P.S. I thought you were from Boston. :p
Haha, yeah! I used to live in Boston so when I need to make usernames for forums they’re usually some variation that includes Boston.

I’ve been getting around 43 mpg the last couple of tanks, a little below the rating, but I’m satisfied with it. I live in an area with lots of hills so I imagine that doesn’t help.

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
I live in an area with lots of hills so I imagine that doesn’t help.
^This thread should provide you some tips for driving on hills.
^Give the threads in this forum a read when you have the time if you want to improve your fuel economy.

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've had a great experience with the car so far. Look forward to hearing more about your experiences with the car in other parts of the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts