Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm glad to join this forum since this is my first hybrid car (2019 white orchid pearl touring).

I live in San Leandro, California. Hope to learn and make friends with other members here. Own this ZE4 for a month now, and everything going so well. Love this 3rd gen Insight.

Cheers

Daniel

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,333 Posts
Hi all. I'm glad to join this forum since this is my first hybrid car (2019 white orchid pearl touring).

I live in San Leandro, California. Hope to learn and make friends with other members here. Own this ZE4 for a month now, and everything going so well. Love this 3rd gen Insight.

Cheers

Daniel
Welcome to the forum and the 3rd gen Insight family! :grin: See you around the forum.

·
Super Moderator
3,314 Posts
Congrats on joining the hybrid community. Rare is cool... to include the car itself (few but growing Insight sightings) and your exterior 'Orchid White' color (now replaced by Platinum White in 2020+ models).

Also love that you refer to the Gen3 Insight as "ZE4" like they do in Japan. It's the 'Insight' identifier found in all of our VIN numbers, and the Japanese use it to identify part numbers... but it's kinda rare for "ZE4" to be used as an identifier in the U.S. :)

ZE1 = Gen 1 = 1999 to 2006
ZE2 = Gen 2a = 2009 to 2011
ZE3 = Gen 2b = 2011 to 2014 (Gen 2 refresh)
ZE4 = Gen 3 = 2019 to TBA

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX
1,064 Posts
Welcome! The OWP paint will be considered a rarity now that Honda changed to Platinum White for 2020!

I found the splash guards were accessory #1 for my Insight. Totally a DIY job to install as well.

Congratulations and good luck with your new Insight!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts