Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Somewhat new to the forum.. I barely see any gen 3 Insights here in So Cal and rarely see previous gen models.. WOW!!! and i drive alot..

This is officially the 3rd Honda that I have owned. I originally had a 2000 Honda Civic Si Coupe, then a 2003 Honda S2000, and now a 2019 Honda Insight LX.. I was going to get an EX but i got such a good deal on the LX that i figured if i wanted the added extras of the EX (ie: bigger screen, some security features like auto-lock when you walk away) can be added in future with after market parts and still be cheaper than getting an EX.

Im coming from a Prius and I was considering getting a new Prius but the Insight is so much more aesthetically pleasing and i just thought the complete package was better ,and price :) ..I seriously considered the 2019 Prius Prime because i liked the look better (not to mention the discount here in So Cal) than the standard Prius but i didnt like the cup holder in rear ( 2020 went away with that)..

Anyways, I plan on keeping this car for as long as possible!!

·
Super Moderator
3,314 Posts
Formal welcome to the forum! Glad to hear the Gen3 Insight converted you from buying another Prius. Isn't it nice to be in a 'normal' looking hybrid now?! :)

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,333 Posts
How much did you pay for the LX Insight if you don't mind me asking? :surprise:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts