My Insight EX now has 19,587 miles on it. Am I the highest? Purchased it the day it was introduced on June 30, 2018. About 80% of these miles are highway. So far loving it. Below are some cool features that I really like about the car.
- Adaptive Cruise Control -- I set the cruise at a high level (like 85 mph) and then the EX will lock onto the vehicle in front of me and stay the same distance regardless of that vehicle's speed. Very convenient and a huge safety feature.
- Walk away locks. -- Got it set so the car doors automatically lock when we are about 10 feet away. Don't even half to think about it.
- Up to 800 feet (line of sight) away, I can turn on AC or heat (depending on summer or winter) with remote to get the car down to (or up to) a 72 degree temp. Very nice.
- Apple Car Play -- Love both Apple and Google Maps on the big 8 inch screen for navigation. Now WAZE is available.
- Right side blind spot camera. Huge safety feature.
- Large back up camera with fantastic peripheral vision
- Even though we are often cruising at 80-83 mph in western states like Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, South Dakota (all of which have 80 mph posted speed limits on interstates), I'm still averaging 42 mpg.
- Great in town mpg of 55+ in spring, summer and fall with warmer temps. Goes down in cold weather winter to mid to high 40s, but still great.
- Comfortable seats, especially compared to our old 2015 Honda Fit.