Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
181 - 183 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Let me add that as I was driving from Wisconsin back to MD recently, I decided to draft big rigs at 1 bar on the ACC....noticed what seemed like at least a 5 MPG gain at 74 mph as opposed to when I was not drafting anything at 70 mph,

·
Registered
106 Posts
Somewhere way back in this thread I believe, I said I changed out the left front axle because of a noise. Come to think of it, it’s more of a rattling noise and it doesn’t bother me too much but it’s there.
Sometimes such rattling sounds can occur due to stones falling under the protective panels, the loss of the clips or screws that secure them. It is also worth looking to see if all the fender liner clips are in place.
Check out more

51320-TBA-A02
Link, FR. Stabilizer

·
Registered
602 Posts
Sometimes such rattling sounds can occur due to stones falling under the protective panels, the loss of the clips or screws that secure them. It is also worth looking to see if all the fender liner clips are in place.
Check out more

51320-TBA-A02
Link, FR. Stabilizer
I don’t think they are stones in that area because I know what the sound of rattling stones sounds like, and it definitely doesn’t sound like that. I’ll have to check the other mentioned suggestions.

181 - 183 of 183 Posts