1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.hondapartshq.com
Promo code: GOBBLE20

If your shipping cost is under $30 it's free shipping. I got myself a cabin filter and some wiper refills. Look up the part number or shop for parts on another Honda parts site then search the part number on hondapartshq.com. Hondapartshq doesn't do a good enough job of showing every part or accessory that matches your vehicle.

·
Administrator
4,838 Posts
I think I'll order the OEM touch-up paint for $11. The price is $1 higher than the lowest I've seen elsewhere... but still lower than MSRP of $14. The OEM pen has a sanding tip, paint tip applicator, brush applicator, and clear coat.

Other OEM sites add shipping ($3-13), sales tax, and hazardous handling ($13-25) which adds up to more than the price of the paint pen itself. Some other sites even list it as "discontinued" or no longer available, likely due to the hazardous handling aspect.

With this site/order discount, I can get the pen from OEM dealer (versus ebay) without any of the extra fees...

·
Administrator
4,838 Posts
Last day for this promotion is approaching. Interestingly, I wasn't charged sales tax (out of state?) and the "free shipping" discount code waives the fee on ALL offered shipping options, including overnight delivery (which was almost 3x the price of the paint pen)...

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last day for this promotion is approaching. Interestingly, I wasn't charged sales tax (out of state?) and the "free shipping" discount code waives the fee on ALL offered shipping options, including overnight delivery (which was almost 3x the price of the paint pen)...
Same, I chose expedited and they sent it out via FedEx 2-day from Utah to Mass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts