Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

Honda Multi-Point Inspection

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Hiro Yatamoto 
#1 ·
I’m going in for an oil change tomorrow at dealer and I just found out they check aux battery health for free.
I thought all Honda dealerships check the 12v battery for free as part of multi-point.

#7 ·
I'm confused... your mention in post #34 that dealer would check your battery for free with oil change. Did something change and/or cause you to check with other dealers?

This is consistent with the generic blurb from the Honda Owners website which describes multi-point inspection as including tires, brakes, and battery as complimentary with any service.

The recent multi-point inspection summary I received from dealer with B service and fuel pump impeller recall repair looked something like this, with 12V battery good/bad status indicated. I asked about the HV battery status/testing, and they said that was not straightforward test nor included in multi-point inspection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.